Tuesday 7 April 2009

Comment on Claire Cramphorn's Blog 'Drinking Whilst Pregnant'.


I think that the bar lady was completely in the right to reject serving alcohol to a pregnant woman! Ok, like Claire said it could be considered as her being nosey however I cannot understand why a woman would want to drink whilst pregnant because everyone knows if you do that, it can harm the baby. So why would you take that risk?


In the website I found, apparently an 'occasional' binge drink may in fact not harm an expectant mother's baby! However, I still couldn't even consider drinking in case of harming my baby! It would be way too precious to me for me to do that. Therefore does that mean the mother to be wasn't actually that bothered about her baby, or was it just a pure impulse thinking that she could get away with it. And to then send her friend to get her a drink as well is just absurd! I fully support the decision of the bar lady to remove them! However this doesn't mean it stopped them, they could have gone into another pub and got served! I definately think drinking whilst pregnant is 'being bad'.



No comments:

Post a Comment