Monday 30 March 2009

Comment on Karen Owen's Blog Entry: The Death Mobile.


I think that the chinese have got it completely right! If a person commits a crime, then surely they should suffer consequences? However, of course it does depend upon how bad the crime was that the person committed, however if for instance they killed another person, then surely it should be seen that if they are a murderer then they should be killed too.


I agree with Karen that it can appear quite cruel, but if a person is willing to commit a crime and they know it is wrong, then they will know that if found out there will be consequences, therefore they are asking for trouble from the beginning so I think that actually the chinese have every right to kill a person for committing a crime.


I can also see Karen's point that maybe they are reflecting horrible tortures that the Nazi's took part in, and so what is wrong with putting them in jail instead of killing them? 1,715 people is a huge number, and I doubt all of the crimes they committed were very bad? But that is just a guess. So my point is, I think I agree that the Chinese should be allowed to treat people in such a manner if the crime they committed is terrible such as murder however if they are killing people just for theft then there is a bigger problem which needs to be addressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment